Internet mass media sphere is blooming right now, which creates perfect environment for new informational projects and creates demand for quality online content and journalism work.
Over the past years we have found out many examples on how journalists and writers can earn money in their spare time on the web – copywriting, ghostwriting, blogging or article creation. In this business reputation plays a vital role, as experienced and reputable workers have a large portfolio and usually land the biggest number of job assignments.
Today we would like to share an earning opportunity for both beginners and experienced writers and this opp is provided by GoodBlogs.com.
What is GoodBlogs.com?
GoodBlogs is an Internet-based web marketing company, which helps companies build better niche blogs with the help of experienced Internet writers.
Why one should consider applying for a blogging job at GoodBlogs.com:
– great way to monetize your experience in a specific field of study;
– beginner writers can get a fast understanding of the purposes of web content;
– one can learn basic article promotion tips;
– experience and reputation building.
GoodBlogs has a list of niche websites for which you can write and get paid $15-$50 per article, once the content becomes popular.
Why GoodBlogs.com may not work out for everyone:
– it’s a new company with a new approach to web marketing, so there is no guarantee that this idea will live for long and that writers will get many assignments;
– money is paid via PayPal, only if the content gets many votes;
– right now this program is invite only and new writer applications are being reviewed slowly.
All in all, GoodBlogs.com has a brand new approach to earning money by writing, so we’ll just have to wait and see how it does. What do you think about this company and have you had any experience with them?