[Expired] Is it Possible Earn Money Over The Internet By Rating Niche Articles at Readbud.com?
If you are still not sure about earning money from home, I will give you some ideas regarding this attention-grabbing topic, I mean ways of making money over the Internet.
You may have already read articles on how to make a living from home, but before you start reading the detailed information of what I am about to tell you, you must understand that there are no easy money and you will have to try hard at first and maybe later on making money online will seem a piece of cake for you (just for example, my first work from home experience was connected with get paid to websites and even now I consider the method of getting paid for surveys highly effective).
In this blog, which is entitled “free ways to make money online and work from home” you can find all possible guides to earning cash from home. Today I would like to tell you more about the website, which gives you a pretty nice chance of getting paid for something you already do online.
There is this new website called Readbud.com and it gives its users a chance to get paid for rating articles. We all know that article marketing is getting more and more popular nowadays, so Readbud will pay you to rate all possible niche articles. With Readbud.com you receive such benefits:
- You will earn money in your free time with minimum or no effort. All you need is a stable internet connection and some time daily.
- Your thought about the article is highly valued, for the money you will have to check out the article and tell what you think about it by adding your rating.
- Relevant articles will be delivered to you according to your tastes and interests
- Minimum payout is set at $50 and your money will be sent to PayPal
- In addition, you can refer new members and earn even more money by participating in a well paid affiliate program
I have been checking this website for a while now and there is nothing wrong with it, as far as I can see. Users get paid 0.03-0.1$ for an article rating. But the title for the article is “Is it Possible Earn Money Over The Internet By Rating Niche Articles at Readbud.com?” and I am not really sure about this website. The deal is that this site is brand new and no one can really tell, whether he got paid.
So far I have found just one payment proof, but even this makes this website interesting and you can sure check it out and see for yourself. If you have some experience with Readbud.com, please make sure you leave me a comment or email me regarding this website.
But so far, I think that earning money with get paid to upload websites is far more convenient then other ones, which I have used so far. For example, I am awaiting another (my 7th) payment from Uploading.com and I think that it is possible to earn even more money using this technique.
[Expired] Make Money by Giving Advice at AnswerBunch.com
1 Comment | Aug 31, 2011
Get Paid To Upload Videos and Files – DuckLoad.com Review
4 Comments | Dec 14, 2010
Make Money Online by Communicating with your Online Buddies
6 Comments | Sep 24, 2008
[Expired] Thisisby.us Has Been Closed. No More “Get Paid To Write”
No Comments | Feb 2, 2008
About The Author
Being almost 10 years on the market, the IncomeBooster team has helped thousands of readers all over the world get on the path of freedom and find well-paying online job opportunities.
Any other websites you have been using lately?
My question is is it possible to money on the internet threw ratings? If so can you please explain how?
What do you mean by ratings?
Add a Comment Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Yeah, I’ve been using readbud for a while, but never made to minimum payout. Certain things that makes me think ReadBud is legit are:-
– As you’ve said Article Marketing is very popular today.
– The website looks good, clean layout.
– Since people can select topics of their interest, there is high chance for them to read the articles and it will attract advertisers.
Anyway, somethings that makes me think they’re scam are:-
– $50 minimum payout is a very high rate. Scammers use high minimum payouts so that they can pull out maximum cash with their long term scam.
– Only few articles are linked to websites or actually advertised about any products.
– Only one payment proof available over the web yet. It’s been months!
Everyone is waiting for someone to confirm the website is not a scam so that other people can start investing much time in it. Anyway, I do hope for the best!
Let’s grab a coffee and read some articles which interests us and WAIT. 😉