Tutoring has always been a great way to earn extra money for people with expert knowledge in some field of study. Internet has changed the way we look at many professions and tutoring is one of them.
Various Internet interfaces, instant messaging and video communication are among the most popular teaching aids, which are used in distant language learning these days. So this enables teachers and students with B.A. or B.S. college degrees to get extra jobs and generate extra income. For example WeTutorEnglish.com is currently hiring ESL tutors and you should definitely learn more about this offer.
What is WeTutorEnglish.com?
WeTutorEnglish is an Internet-based teaching center, which helps foreign students master English language. Right now this company is hiring ESL (English as a Second Language) tutors.
In order to apply for this job candidates need to meet such requirements:
– B.A. or B.S. degree or a four year college degree;
– general computer knowledge (MS Office);
– all applicants must reside in the US and have to be native language speakers;
– also it is preferred but no required to have past teaching experience and a degree in language teaching or English language;
– have an Internet connection faster than 3 mbps.
It is said that approved teachers get to go through a training period and get to work in shifts. Every shift lasts three hours and tutors are expected to work three shirts per week. As for the payment, tutors receive $2 for every 10 minute consultation with a student.
We have read some reviews of WeTutorEnglish service and all people, who have been working for this company have left positive reviews and highly recommend working with them.