Most of Internet earners start making money online with their blogs, even if they are hosted on Blogger.com. The most common income source is Google Adsense. Every blogger finds it interesting to get paid for every ad click generated by the visitors.
Google Adsense is a fun and easy way to make extra money. It’s important to follow the rules though as Google is serious about the integrity of this program. Earning money with Adsense is really simple, you just have to write well and drive targeted visitors to your website, that’s the point. For every click you will receive $0.01-$5.00, everything depends on the:
- Blog popularity
- Niche popularity
- The age of your ad unit (some people say that this factor does exist)
Not following the rules could result in your Google Adsense account being terminated. Here are a few Don’ts for using the program. So if you have a website running Adsense, follow the
Don’ts For Adsense Program:
1. Never, ever, ever click on your own ads. Google Adsense makes it very clear this won’t be tolerated.
2. Don’t ask your friends and family to click on your ads. Rather, earn money by referring them to the Google Adsense program.
3. Don’t participate in the Google Adsense program strictly for the money. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It will take time and hard work to make a profit.
4. Don’t worry if you don’t understand everything the first day. Although the Google Adsense program is extremely user-friendly, it may take a little time to integrate all the facets of the program. Be patient and above all, have fun!
5. See if your blog language qualifies for adsense program. Not all websites are accepted.
Hopefully, these helpful tips will ease you into using the program and help you avoid mistakes that could possibly cost you a lot of time or money.