WayWithWordsRecruit.com – international job openings in transcription field
In recent years, due to rapid development of information technology field in general and Internet network in particular, the global job market extended and provided thousands of people worldwide with alternative job and money making opportunities.
Remote opportunities are highly valued by mobile workers (stay at home parents, students and specialists in the creative field), who take up programming, writing, design and transcription.
Our team over the past couple of years has found over a dozen of work opportunities in the transcription field – we like this type of work, as it is both stimulating and financially rewarding. We constantly go about looking for other openings in this sphere and have located WayWithWords company recently.
What is WayWithWordsRecruit.com?
WayWithWords is an international company, which specializes in outsourcing various types of Internet-based work, including transcription.
If you like this type of employment, then you should consider signing up with WayWithWords because:
– they work with transcribers internationally and it’s a great way to find work, if you live outside US and would like to get paid via deposit;
– for every hour of audio turned to text workers get from $33 to $57;
– at least one hour of work is expected to be completed per day.
Please visit this page to learn more about the program and fill out an application form: http://www.waywithwordsrecruit.com/index.php?m=11
But before rushing into things, please take some time to see some points that are troubling us about this employer:
– the company has pretty high standards and requirements: an applicant has to go though several verification steps to prove his/her expertise;
– there are some reviews claiming that only 2%-5% of applicants actually get in;
– it is not the best option for beginners – only experienced transcribers should give this opportunity a try.
We are looking forward to trying this company ourselves and there will be a follow up article regarding this opp. Meanwhile, if you didn’t get employed by WayWithWords, don’t worry there is still plenty of options, which have been reviewed on this site previously: Scribendi.com, Verilogue.com, Callrevu.com, SpeakWrite.com, Verbalink.com, Scribie.com, Quicktate.com.
If you have experience with this company, please share with IncomeBooster community. However, we think that this company is pretty decent due to the fact that they accept members internationally.